Yoga in Rishikesh
Rishikesh is called the Yoga Capital of the world. It's a small a city in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas it is known as a pilgrimage town and regarded as one of the holiest Hindu places in the world. The peaceful and natural environment of the town is perfect to fully focus on your yoga practice.
The riverside stretch is of great spiritual and religious importance and saints and yogis have been meditating on the banks of the Ganges since antiquity. Om Yoga Rishikesh is located just a 5 minute walk from the river.
Besides yoga practice Rishikesh offers many activities such as rafting, mountain trekking to the nearby waterfalls, shopping, ayurvedic cafes and treatments. The city is conveniently connected by road, train and air. Nearest train station from Delhi is Haridwar (20 Km from Rishikesh) and nearest airport is Dehradun (20 Km from Rishikesh). There are daily bus connections between Delhi and Rishikesh.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- After receiving your registration form, we will send you a link of the deposit to secure your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- Deposit 200 USD to reserve your seat which is non-refundable. When your deposit is made, your spot is confirmed. We will send you confirmation email.
- The balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on arrival on the day of yoga course commencement, and can be done with INR/USD/EUR/AUD.
- If payments via internet banking or PayPal are made, and SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers are done, they may include transaction fees.
- If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course within a period of one year.
- Om yoga Rishikesh Reserves the right to disqualify any student any given time during the course of training
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training