200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Om Yoga Rishikesh
The 200 Hour Teacher Training Course in Iyengar style Hatha Yoga taught at Om Yoga Rishikesh India is recognised by Yoga Alliance. At Om Yoga we believe in creating an environment of yoga learning that imparts knowledge and practice in equal measure. We believe that creating effective teachers in Iyengar Yoga, with emphasis on alignment, will help spread the knowledge of a science that allows people to overcome their physical conditions.
At Om Yoga we have a most experienced Yoga Master, Yogi Suryans Thakur who is extremely skilled and teaches with wisdom and intuition. The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training classes he conducts can be learnt safely as he understands the requirement of each of the yoga learners. Om Yoga does not only concentrate on completing the YTTC curriculum but focuses on the personal well-being of each individual learner also.
Yoga programmes offered by Om Yoga help to lay a strong foundation in Iyengar Yoga based on the traditional Hatha Yoga. The focus remains on correct alignment and the techniques that will lead to better alignment of postures. At the same time Om Yoga also keeps in mind any developments that will help yoga teachers in their journey of awareness and meditation. The 200 Hour TTC is holistic but at the same time the individual needs of the practitioner is also catered for and the path to arrive at a particular posture are modified accordingly.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training India Rishikesh
Iyengar Yoga can be challenging for some learners but here at Om Yoga, Rishikesh it is taught in such a way as to give the body full opportunity to adjust and align in a safe manner. Yoga teachers at Om Yoga are professionals and have been trained to teach proper alignment to build strength and flexibility before moving to more challenging asana. The centre encourages the development of a personal practice in its safe environs. Detailed instructions and adjustments for each individual, help in correcting the postures according to the alignment required.
The 200 Hour teacher training course also includes the study of philosophy, anatomy, teaching skills besides meditation and pranayama. The centre familiarises the learners with yoga teaching concepts so that they can communicate the teachings of Iyengar Yoga to their own students. As the days progress the teacher trainees will begin to see a difference in the way they undertake their own practice. They will see that aligning the body correctly allows the breath and the energy to flow better through the body.
Through the length of the Teacher Training Certificate Course, the learners will be introduced to the Iyengar yoga foundational standing asana first followed by other poses in the curriculum. Suryans Thakur has full knowledge on how an asana has to be performed in Iyengar yoga and he gently leads the practitioners in the right direction and with the right speed in progression. Since yoga is his passion he knows how to make the classes meaningful for each individual practitioner.
Even if you have some experience in Iyengar yoga the course focus on alignment will benefit you and deepen your knowledge. You will also learn variations in asana that can be used for various physicals limitations based on your students' needs. On the successful completion of the course you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training India Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India - Daily Schedule
- 06:30 am to 07:00 am - Shatkarma (Yogic Cleansing)
- 07:00 am to 08:30 am - Asana (Yoga Position)
- 09:00 am to 10:00 am - Breakfast
- 10:30 am to 11:45 am - Yoga Philosophy
- 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm - Lunch
- 01:30 pm to 03:00 pm - Yoga Anatomy
- 03:00 pm to 04:00 pm - Self Study
- 04:00 pm to 05:30 pm - Alignment & Adjustment
- 06:00 pm to 07:00 pm - Meditation/ Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)/ Yog Nidra
Hatha Yoga simply means, "A system of physical exercises and breathing control used in yoga". Hatha Yoga restores the balance between the mind and intellect. Hatha yoga is a way of working with the body, a way of disciplining, purifying and preparing the body for higher levels of energy and possibilities.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
This is a modern version of Hatha Yoga which is encapsulated with dynamic flow of postures in the sequence synchronized with the breath focused on bandhas and drishti. It is developed and taught by one of the popular Yoga master Pattabhi Jois and it is perfectly designed to develop flexibility and strength simultaneously.
Iyengar Yoga is a powerful derivative of Hatha Yoga with emphasis on detail, precision and alignment in the performance of asana while focusing on Pranayama (Breath Control). It is a perfect Yoga style to gain strength, stability and mobility and suitable for all levels of Yoga aspirants beginners, intermediate and advance.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- After receiving your registration form, we will send you a link of the deposit to secure your spot in the yoga teacher training.
- Deposit 300 usd to reserve your seat which is non-refundable. When your deposit is made, your spot is confirmed. We will send you confirmation email.
- The balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on arrival on the day of yoga course commencement, and can be done with INR/USD/EUR/AUD.
- If payments via internet banking or PayPal are made, and SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers are done, they may include transaction fees.
- If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course within a period of one year.
- Om yoga Rishikesh Reserves the right to disqualify any student any given time during the course of training
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training